1200UL ULTRA LOW PROFILE STRETCH WRAP MACHINE
This low profile stretch wrap machine offers more flexibility in your wrapping cycle. With its small frame, it fits more easily and flexibly wherever it’s needed, helping you use floor space more efficiently.
With its patented ultra-low frame (.75″), the 1200UL allows you to load and unload pallets without using a long ramp. It comes standard with a power pre-stretch carriage and PLC controls. The 1200UL can wrap up to 200 pallets per day, on average.
Without the need for standard 5′ or 7′ ramps, you’ll save both floor space and money. If space is at a premium in your facility, the 1200UL is an ideal choice. And its 250% power pre-stretch carriage will lower your film use by 50%, making your wrapping process more efficient.
Performance & Specifications
- 200 maximum average loads per day
- 86″ wrap height with 8” of overap total max height of 94″ optional -118″ extended height available.
- 3300lb maximum load weight capacity
- 250% power pre-stretch film carriage for improved efficiency (uses 60% less film than machines without power stretch)
- Turntable speed 3-12 RPM
- 66″ Turntable size
- 110v standard plug
- Machine size 119″L x 82″ W x 95″ H (Includes ring ramp)